- A great, fresh perspective on how Jesus is a godsend arguing against religion
- Unintentional hilarity: homeopaths explaining the “science” of their “craft”
- Latest discovery in biology: Fellatio by Fruit Bats Prolongs Copulation Time
- A very inspiring cartoon about robots
- Multicellularity explained in claymation
- A 10 year old with more sense than most:
[H]e had decided to no longer stand and recite the Pledge of Allegiance at school because he didn’t believe there is liberty and justice for all, especially when it comes to gay rights.
“To say them (words) and not mean them would be a lie,” Jay said.
Friday Links (6-Nov-09)
November 6th, 2009