- In case you missed it, Belarus has blocked access ALL foreign-hosted websites. Yep.
- This article criticising Alain de Botton’s (ludicrous) “atheism temple” has to be one of the stupidest, most unintentionally funny things I’ve ever read. Which is saying a lot.
- Nice roundup of the “Shit People Say” meme and how it evolved from perpetuating stereotypes to questioning them.
- Frat Email Explains Women Are “Targets,” Not “Actual People”
- Did you know the Taliban have an official website? Did you know it claims that a Red Cross report concludes that the bodies of Taliban fighters do not decay or experience rigor mortis due to being holy?
- Google employees caught mining database of a startup (Mocality), contacting the clients and misrepresenting their relationship with said startup. The sting operation Mocality put on to gather evidence of what Google was doing was AWESOME.
- Where do donations in the US go? (Just in case you were wondering why the pace of change is so slow)
- Fighting sexual assault one tweet at a time
Friday Links (16-Mar-12)
March 16th, 2012